Extension description: An extension that checks data on the registration form with AJAX so that no invalid or unwanted data could be typed in.
- Check if the username is valid or already in use
- Check if the E-Mail address is valid or already in use
- Check the password if it matches the security guidelines
- Show password strength
- Does not allow to send the registration form until all input has been validated
- Download and unzip the current release of the extension
- Upload the extracted directory into the ext directory of your phpBB board
- Navigate to the ACP to Customise -> Manage extensions
- Search the extension under the disabled extensions category and click it's enable link
- PHP 5.3.3 or newer
- phpBB 3.1.* or newer
Latest release version: v1.0.1
If you like the extension feel free to Donate with PayPal.
Extension version: 1.0.1
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.0
Download file: ajaxregistrationcheck-1.0.1.zip
File size: 18.98 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.