Extension description: Extension for phpBB 3.2 to display recently posted topics.
Based on NV Recent Topics for phpBB 3.0, by Joas Schilling (nickvergessen)
- v2.1.4 (phpBB 3.1)
- v2.2.14 (phpBB 3.2 / 3.3)
phpBB 3.1.x, 3.2.x, 3.3.x
- Adds a list of recent (or unread) topics to the index page.
- UCP permissions and settings so users can choose their own preferences to override ACP.
- can view all recent topics on a special page /app.php/rt (as of 2.2.7)
- ACP / UCP Options:
- Screen location : Top, bottom or Right.
- Number of topics to show per page (as of 2.2.7)
- Sort by topic start time, instead of last post time
- Only show unread topics
- Number of topics and pages to show
- ACP Options
- Show all recent topic pages
- max. number of pages or all
- set minimum topic type level to display (normal/sticky/announcement/global)
- topic exclusion by ID
- display parent forums in topic rows
- Compatible with
- "Pre:fixed" Extension from imkingdavid
- “Topic Prefix“ Extension from Stathis.
- official extension "phpbb/topicprefixes"
- Mchat 2.0.1 (as of 2.2.3)
- Collapsible Categories v2 (as of 2.2.9)
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Copy the paybas/recenttopics folder to /ext/paybas/recenttopics.
- Navigate in the ACP to Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for "Recent Topics" under the Disabled Extensions list, and click the "Enable" link.
- Set up and configure the Recent Topics extension by navigating in the ACP to Extensions -> Recent Topics.
- Manage Recent Topics permissions under Group Permissions -> Misc
Extension version: 2.2.13
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.9
Download file: RecentTopics_2.2.13 cdb.zip
File size: 268.14 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.