Extension description: Extension for phpBB 3.1 to display recent topics.
Based on NV Recent Topics for phpBB 3.0, by Joas Schilling (nickvergessen)
- CDB Stable v2.1.3
- Adds a list of recent (or unread) topics to the index page.
- UCP permissions and settings so users can choose their own preferences to override ACP.
- ACP / UCP Options:
- Screen location : Top, bottom or Right.
- Sort by topic start time, instead of last post time
- Only show unread topics
number of topics to show
- ACP Options
- number of topics to show
- max. number of pages
- set minimum topic type level to display (normal/sticky/announcement/global)
- exclusion of topics (by ID)
- display parent forums in topic rows
- Inherits all styling from regular \"viewforum\" templates (no custom CSS)
- Tested on:
- PBWoW 3 (requires style update)
- PBTech (requires style update)
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Copy the paybas/recenttopics folder to /ext/paybas/recenttopics.
- Navigate in the ACP to Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for \"Recent Topics\" under the Disabled Extensions list, and click the \"Enable\" link.
- Set up and configure the Recent Topics extension by navigating in the ACP to Extensions -> Recent Topics.
- Manage Recent Topics permissions under Group Permissions -> Misc
Extension version: 2.2.1
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.0
Download file: RecentTopics-2.2.1.zip
File size: 246.61 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.