Author: Extensions Robot
Extension description: The Advertisement Management extension allows phpBB board administrators to add and manage advertisements on their forums. Features include:
- Create unlimited advertisements. Accepts code snippets (such as Google AdSense) or create your own HTML/JS ads. Add, edit, preview, disable, delete and banner image upload functionality in the Admin Control Panel.
- Display ads in a variety of locations and techniques (inline, pop-up, slide-up).
- Set ad priority to display important ads more often than others.
- Statistics: ad views and clicks can be counted.
- Option to assign an ad owner who can monitor their ad’s statistics.
- Option to expire ads after reaching a certain date or number of clicks and/or views.
- Option to hide ads for specific member group(s).
- Ad-Blocker detection option politely notifies users to disable ad blocking on the board.
- Ad code analysis can check for troublesome code such as JS alert() or making HTTP requests from a secure server.
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Upload the extracted package in to the
extdirectory of your phpBB board.
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for Advertisement Management under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Configure Advertisement Management by navigating in the ACP to
Extensions -> Advertisement Management.
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.2
Download file: phpbb_ads_1.0.5.zip
File size: 128.03 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.