Extension description: If you are running your board with a SSL certificate, browsers will display a warning if images from URLs without SSL certificate are included. This extension will check every image in a posting, if it is from the own board or (if wished) from another secure website - in every other case the image will be replaced by a link to that image.
Github repository: https://github.com/phpbb-de/phpbb-ext-e ... es-as-link
This extension adds a new setting to: "ACP > Tab: General > Post settings > Permitted images".
You choose between allowed images "Only images from this domain" and "Only from secure websites and this domain". The last option will allow to include "https://" image urls.
- Download the extension
- Copy the whole archive content to: /ext/phpbbde/externalimgaslink
- Go to your phpBB-Board > Admin Control Panel > Customise > Manage extensions > phpBB.de - External Images as Link: enable
- Go to you phpBB-Board > Admin Control Panel > Customise > Manage extensions > phpBB.de - External Images as Link: disable
- Delete all files of the extension from /ext/phpbbde/externalimgaslink
- Upload all the new files to the same locations
- Go to you phpBB-Board > Admin Control Panel > Customise > Manage extensions > phpBB.de - External Images as Link: enable
- Purge the board cache
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.10
Download file: phpbbde_extimgaslink_v1_2_1.zip
File size: 16.18 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.