Extension description: Allows the use of Markdown on posts, personal messages and signatures.
It uses the Litedown plugin to render Markdown, and PipeTables to render tables, both from the TextFormatter library bundled in phpBB.
- Use Markdown in posts, personal messages and signatures
- Can be used instead of or alongside text formatted with BBCode
- Configuration to enable/disable the use of Markdown globally in the ACP
- Configuration to enable/disable the use of Markdown per user in the UCP
- Set per user group permissions to use Markdown
- Set per forum permissions to use Markdown
- Posting option to disable Markdown only in the current message (see note below)
- Add help page to explain users how write messages in Markdown
- Support for Imgur extension (since 1.1.0)
- PHP 5.6 or greater
- phpBB 3.2 or greater
- Spanish (Formal Honorifics) [es]
- Spanish (Casual Honorifics) [es_x_tu]
[ Donate via PayPal ]
Extension version: 1.1.1
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.8
Download file: alfredoramos_markdown_1.1.1.zip
File size: 32.74 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.