[split from] I need help

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
dzeleee

[split from] I need help

Post by dzeleee » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:53 am

I have problem with upgrade from 3.0.12 to 3.2 version of forum..
Eror log:

Code: Select all

[23-Jan-2018 05:44:26 Europe/Paris] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "message_body.html" (looked into: /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/styles/all/template).' in /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:232
Stack trace:
#0 /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(135): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('message_body.ht...')
#1 /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(150): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('message_body.ht...')
#2 /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(330): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('message_body.ht...')
#3 /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(424): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('message_body.ht...')
#4 /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(277): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('message_body.ht...', NULL)
#5 in /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 232
[23-Jan-2018 05:44:30 Europe/Paris] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "message_body.html" (looked into: /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/styles/all/template).' in /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:232
Stack trace:
#0 /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(135): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('message_body.ht...')
#1 /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(150): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('message_body.ht...')
#2 /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(330): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('message_body.ht...')
#3 /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(424): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('message_body.ht...')
#4 /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(277): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('message_body.ht...', NULL)
#5 in /home/barcelon/public_html/forumcicnovi/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 232
I use instruction from:
viewtopic.php?f=556&t=2402101
Then i get that error log and blank page:
screen shot: http://prntscr.com/i49268
Last edited by kinerity on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

warmweer

Re: I need help

Post by warmweer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:47 am

You need to post in the Support Section, not in the phpBB Discussion section.
Before posting, check where you uploaded your files. The message unable to find ... template implies that a file is missing.
A bug is a feature that hasn't made it to the manual (yet)

dzeleee

Re: [split from] I need help

Post by dzeleee » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:43 pm

I solve this problem with reupload files from local to web host.
Please moderators to lock this topic and move to solved.

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”