Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Get Involved
TurkOyun

Post by TurkOyun » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:54 pm

yes! :lol:

Revo1

Post by Revo1 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:30 pm

Thank you, phpBB, for the Olympus version. I can't wait for a stable release. The Beta 1 version looks so nice! Props & as always, I started with phpBB when I first began my own message board, and I'll stay with phpBB, because it's simply the best. Hands down. You guys show and prove, and it's truly appreciated. Thansk!
www.pxalive.com - web design at your service.

cupra

Post by cupra » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:50 pm

And so today, my world it smiles,
Your hand in mine, we walk the miles,
Thanks to you it will be done,
For you to me are the only one.
Happiness, no more be sad,
Happiness....Im glad.
Did you ever see an unhappy horse? Did you ever see bird that had the blues? One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses.
submitting? no thx

itunes66

Post by itunes66 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:34 am

the new phpBB tv ad
"woo phpBB3 great new features and updates (short features list here), phpBB im lovin it"
lol

NightLinks

Post by NightLinks » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:57 am

Hey Everyone!

I would like to thank everyone that helped me in the pass.

I also would like to thank everyone that is going to help me in the future once I figure out how to add a forum on my joke site :)

Thanks Everyone!!!

sutha2222

Thanks....

Post by sutha2222 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:46 pm

Thanks, for new phpBB Olympus version

mama_soap

Post by mama_soap » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:17 pm

$thanks++;

The first time I used phpBB, it was 2.0.11 (and Olympus now!). I am happy to say - FWIW - that I have never had to, since, look for any other forum solution. I have found everything I need as far as functionality is concerned, and more than what I expected in terms of variety, resources, and support. I've even (mis)used phpBB as a CMS once or twice, it's come in handy on more than one occassion, and my first income as a freelancer was also associated with phpBB in many ways.

phpBB was also why I caught on with some basics of php and RDBMS - and it'll be fair to say that I've learnt more lurking at these forums and reading the docs (and the code) than I have reading my text on Software engineering, not to mention that the former was a lot more fun to do as well :P When I write apps in PHP, I find myself following coding standards set here... *smile*

Also, Bertie is the cutest friend I currently have.

This has been pending since the first time I used phpBB - thank you - very much indeed :)

Timtam1234

Post by Timtam1234 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:48 pm

I would like to thank everyone for their help. If I didnt find phpbb I would not know no where near as much as I do now, I still dont know as much as I want, but enough to sometimes help out on the support forums. I think phpbb is great, the way they update it when something is wrong, the way they have made it function, the way they have made it all just look, work and everything else just beautifully. I would also like tho thank them about it being FREE!!!

Slimquick

Thank You

Post by Slimquick » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:27 am

As stated in a different thread, I just wanted to thank you guys for your effords. I have installed several boards in the past and this is by the far the easiest board in terms of installation and extending.

Thank you. Keep up the good work and thanks also to this great community.
Last edited by Slimquick on Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

p0wn

Post by p0wn » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:39 pm

THX! THANKS! THANX! THANK YOU! TY! ANYWAY YOU SAY IT, I'm THANKFUL! :D :mrgreen:

Cardcaptor Stacey
Name: Stacey

Post by Cardcaptor Stacey » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:24 pm

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone - to forum staff and mod creators. You all rock!

I love phpBB very much. Been using it since January when I was thinking about what software to install on my new server. I'm currently learning PHP and hope to do my own mods in the future to share with everyone. I have one cool idea, just learning how to do it :) Hope you all have a great summer! Hopefully in a few months time, I can program a thing or two
Call me Stacey.

xeromyhero

Post by xeromyhero » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:02 am

Just throwing in my thanks here. I must say I've never encountered such a helpful support forum the entire 5 years or so I've been online. This is my first install of phpBB which I converted from IPB. You guys saved our corrupt free copy and we are proud to display the phpBB.com copyright at the bottom of our page. I had no idea that open source software was so much more user friendly. Keep up the great work, all of you. Thanks, thanks thanks!

yountod

Thank you.

Post by yountod » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:22 pm

Thank you.

edetore

Post by edetore » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:16 am

All of you guys rock!!!!! Everyone who writes/tests/validates/releases mods! Everyone who is so kind to help when a problem is encountered! Everyone there to offer advice and support! THANK YOU!

redsector

Post by redsector » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:07 pm

I aggregarte :idea:
Un intrattenimento musicale di qualità a Varese, Milano e Novara!

Return to “phpBB Discussion”