Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Get Involved
Kanuck
Former Team Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Post by Kanuck »

Alright everyone, here's a topic where you can thank everybody who has personally made your experience with phpBB a pleasurable one.

If you were sent here by a moderator and your original topic was locked, please, rest assured that your thanks is very, very much appreciated - but with the amount of gratitude we receive on a daily basis, it tends to fill up the forums, so we prefer to keep it all in one place. Thanks for your understanding!
Last edited by Kanuck on Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Jay
Former Team Member

Post by Jay »

Yes THANK YOU!!!

Now we can start the portal! :D
Themes: :: dvdfuture.com theme
Web Sites: Development Site for dvdfuture.com :: http://www.dvdfuture.com
The phpBB Portal is Not dead!
Pit
Security Consultant

Post by Pit »

All I can say is ta, Kanuck already said everthing I wanted to say. ;)

Seriously, I think this project is a huge tribute to all the developers, their dedication, their skill, and their..uhm...goodlyness.
super fun rainbow colour sig
Tracey

Post by Tracey »

YES!

nothing but love for everyone involved :)
sh1ft.org/mb (phpBB)
R45

Post by R45 »

Yup, cheers to all, great work :)
Last edited by R45 on Sun Jul 07, 2002 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackman

Post by Blackman »

I would like to thank you all on behhalf of the RCInfo.co.uk team.

Thanks for making things a lot easier on my part ;)

KEEP IT FREE :D
dhn
Former Team Member
Name: Dominik Dröscher

Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Post by dhn »

Kanuck wrote: Alright everyone, here's a thread where you can thank the developers, moderators (;)), groupies, and everybody else who has personally made your experience with phpBB a pleasurable one.

I'd personally like to thank psoTFX, Doug, theFinn, Bart, subBlue, ffeingol (the invisible site admin), and all of the other members of the phpBB 2.0 development team. I sit here in awe, thinking back to twelve months ago, and just how far this board, this website, and this community have come along. It looks incredible, it works incredible, the support is simply amazing, and you guys should take pride in knowing you've created the best forum software ever created - and best of all, it's free for everyone.

So, let's hear it, everyone! Give these guys a hand, because they certainly deserve it. :)

Kanuck

Dito! It was a great experience to see the forum grow and grow and makes me feel special to be a part of it *sob* ... Thank you guys!
Bear

Post by Bear »

I would like to personally thank the Team at phpBB Group for all of their hard work. This is a truly an impressive product, and I feel it will go far.

Thanks Paul, James and the Team.
Bear
Got a thing for fashion? So do we at the Fashion Spot.
Let us give you the Royal Treatment at Les Tribunes Royales.
ColetasSoft

Post by ColetasSoft »

Hats off to everyone who made this possible :!: :D
Black Fluffy Lion
Former Team Member

Post by Black Fluffy Lion »

yeah, you people make my life worth living. Thank you , thank you, thank you, thank you. good job to the moderators as well :)
Gud
Former Team Member

Post by Gud »

I'd like to thank everyone involved. The community, the developers, the moderators. Not just for phpBB2, but for being here for help, not just with phpBB(2), but with other tech stuff like Linux, PHP, you get the idea :)

THANK YOU
MoonBuggy
Former Team Member

Post by MoonBuggy »

Thank you to all the dev team, and thanks to Bear for answering everyones questions about anything that ever needed to know :wink: :mrgreen:
Above post comprised entirely of opinions © MoonBuggy. Cash value £0.02. Not redeemable in all stores. Check our website for full terms and conditions. Opinions come with no warranty either expressed or implied. ;)
Nuttzy99
Former Team Member

Post by Nuttzy99 »

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Nuttzy :cool:
SpellingCow.com - Free spell check service for your forums or any web form!
No Support via PM please!
The Milkman

Post by The Milkman »

This is my first post here. Have been using phpbb since RC2 and want to thank everyone here. The devlopment team and this community.

The reason I downloaded phpbb was I am currently teaching myself PHP and MySQL and thought that this would help and boy did it! And what really helped the most was all of the people here posting help and suggestions. Whenever I got some funky error I would just pop over here, do a little digging, and *poof*! problem solved!

Great job! I can't wait until I feel comfortable enough to try doing my own mods! :mrgreen:
TC
Former Team Member

Post by TC »

so here's where everyone went....

i've been in the hospital yesterday, so imagine my surprise when i went to the forums only to discover that v2 was finally Super Furry™!!

this brought a tear to my eye...seriously. i feel like i need a good hosing down now.

while i'm in this mood, just wanted to say that i love you all, dev team. i can't tell you how much fun it's been with you all the last year or so, and how much joy it's been modding the software to my tastes. it is your forum that introduced me to PHP & mySQL, which has been a profound learning experience for me.

so James, Paul, & everyone - once again, i hail you. if there's ever anything i can do for you personally or collectively, professionally or otherwise, don't ever hesitate to call on me.

back just in time, eh Kanuck? what a coincidence.... 8)
.:: 28:Ø6:42:12 ::.

Return to “phpBB Discussion”