Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Scam Warning
danopia
Name: Daniel Lamando

Post by danopia »

Not to be off-topic, but he did start back up. We just have to wait for his systems to be back online. And I'm pretty sure that you use a key, not sticky glue. And, no, hairpins don't count.
No one even commented on my bueatiful Paint handywork!
Hackers are not criminals. Hackers are the only people out there to keep crackers and virus coders on the run. Hackers are misconstrued by the media, but in reality, they do not cause damage or steal. Hackers tell system administrators of the faults of their software, and keep the Internet safe from those who don't.

phpBB3 MODs: Simple Topic Calendar
Phil
Former Team Member
Name: Phil Crumm

Post by Phil »

The sticky glue holds the ethernet cables in.
Moving on, with the wind. | My Corner of the Web
CopperTool
I've Been Banned!

Post by CopperTool »

No one even commented on my bueatiful Paint handywork!

Omg, that is so small!

You have beautiful handywork with paint.

Is that better?
:wink:
Last edited by SHS` on Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danopia
Name: Daniel Lamando

Post by danopia »

CopperTool wrote: You have beautiful handywork with paint.

Is that better?
Yess.
Hackers are not criminals. Hackers are the only people out there to keep crackers and virus coders on the run. Hackers are misconstrued by the media, but in reality, they do not cause damage or steal. Hackers tell system administrators of the faults of their software, and keep the Internet safe from those who don't.

phpBB3 MODs: Simple Topic Calendar
ethee

Post by ethee »

Back to topic.

A big thank you, to all of the phpBB team. Specially to Acyd Burn, who obviously does a lot of the work.
I'm running a very small phpBB2 forum, just for some 40 friends; and now I have downloaded and installed beta3.
Really great! It costed me some hours to really understand all the permission features. But now I feel familiar with it.
The whole project is tremendous. Thanks for doing all the work.
Grim=MC=

Post by Grim=MC= »

Awsom! Love the support from the guys and gals.

Big Thankyou must goto Karlsemple! not only a major help in the forums, but also in the IRC, Got a answer for everything!

/me runs around bored waiting for New version!
kirkleymom

Post by kirkleymom »

Yes, thank you to everyone who's helped me!
stormi

Post by stormi »

thanks to phpbb team!
life is live
sachin9183

Post by sachin9183 »

thanks to everyone who is a part of this great team :lol:
Davey G

Post by Davey G »

Well i have been using phpBB now for a few weeks and i absolutely love it! so here goes.. i would like to say a masive THANKYOU to the phpBB group for the release of phpBB and allowing it to be downloaded for free.

Davey
ellenjanuary

Thank you.

Post by ellenjanuary »

I call myself a web developer, which only means I have a sense of humor. I still type with two fingers, if that's any clue. Anyhoo, my host has this stuff called fantistico, which, at times, isn't. Like at three am, when I want to add a forum to my site. Sure install script, click "go," and done, right? Wrong. Three hours later, I just trashed the whole sub domain. So I added your 2+ thingy by hand, individual files, create files, cause I got no skillz, dig? After all the aggro, who cares? Now, I got me a forum. And since I found out your smiles are not smilies, I even got those too. Tomorrow I go to the mall to pay some bills. So you folks can expect some change from these pockets. I mean what I say, and try to say what I mean.
Thanks.
motorwinder

Post by motorwinder »

Yes, a very appreciated thankyou to all who contribute here.
After spending a week painstakingly trying to get an ASP forum to my liking I took a good friends advises and switched to phpBB, great support, fantastic community!!

Thank you and
Happy Holidays to everyone!!!
Silo24X

Post by Silo24X »

I just registered and this is my first post! I usually lurk through the boards getting help by you helping others, but I registered finally!

THANK YOU!
MrHodgepodge

A BIG THANK YOU to: Jim_UK, Lumpy Burgertushie, cybrid23

Post by MrHodgepodge »

A BIG THANK YOU

Jim_UK, Lumpy Burgertushie, cybrid23

You guys rock… many thanks

It must be Christmas. Thanks to your input I solved my problem, I am so grateful. If you are interested the forum is sorry but no links>Jim

The only thing I can offer in return is a little inside information on a special offer THAT MIGHT BE OF INTEREST TO YOUR CLOSET LADY FRIEND.

Apparently Boots the chemist are offering great offers on their sanitary products; the offer is any 5 products for the price of one. But hurry it is only for the Christmas period only.

Well I found it funny.

Kind Regards
Mr H
Berabere

Post by Berabere »

Thanks to phpbb crew! ;)
[spam removed : camm15h]

Return to “phpBB Discussion”