Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Scam Warning
rajke

Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Post by rajke »

well this is one large community i suppose this forums work fine! i didnt tested them yet! thow im impressed! :ugeek:

Xx-alex-xX

Post by Xx-alex-xX »

I love phpBB :D

Thanks !
Dank u !

r4wMUnt34q

Post by r4wMUnt34q »

A board about a board. Professional developers, modders, style developers, supporters, mods on one professional website. All covered in glory for the hard work they do in their free time, for courage they take and all for free. This reminds me there still ARE things to be happy about in this wretched world !
I LOVE YOU :cry:

P.S.: Im sorry, I tried to do my best, but Im still not sure if its all...
P.S.2.: I noticed people above me have 0 posts :D, yea I know why, its just quite funny, not seen so often :)

halloo

Post by halloo »

This is a really great package! We had no experience with either v2 or v3, so we jumped in and got phpBB3 up and running in just a couple of days! Also, nice was the LDAP authorization support. That worked really well in our environment.

Cheers,
Halloo Community Forums team: [removed]
Last edited by camm15h on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed, please don't spam. :)

Manieu

Post by Manieu »

Thanks... Great portal software!

Phpbb3 is a real improvement!

Regards,
Board spam policy
Last edited by Jim_UK on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clearly spam

apple-byte

Post by apple-byte »

installed Update RC5 to RC6

i had one problem: the second file difference check did not work (10 min auto-reloading the site)
so i started the update process again and the check worked

RC6 is working stable since 10 minutes
i couldn't find a problem

thehaven

Post by thehaven »

I would also like to say a very big thank you to everyone here. I haven't been here long, and am very technically challenged, I need everything spelt out for me. The times I have asked for help I have always had a very speedy response, and my problems have been sorted out

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE HERE.

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

I know I'm not being very original, but I'd like to seriously thank the whole Support Staff and all other people involved inside and outside phpbb.com for the huge work on these days (and every other day, of course). :)
Whatever I say, it's not my fault.

mohammad.fattahizadeh

Post by mohammad.fattahizadeh »

YEAH!!!

STAY IMMORTAL GNU/LINUX PROJECTS WITH :

PHPBB

Good luck!!!

halofight977

Post by halofight977 »

Thank-You mod team for having patience with everybody in the support forums.

Thank-You phpBB editors/Creators for making phpBB, and phpBB3.0 for free, and for the common man!!

YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE REALLY RULE!
A cool gaming website with a great community. :: I offer a forum for testing mods out. Just PM, Register for my site, or E-Mail me.

TheeMahn

Just a big Thanks...

Post by TheeMahn »

I would like to thank you for creating such a nice piece of software, I have tried other board software none that "Just Worked" & certainly none that did not bleed tons of PR from a site. I just set the forum online yesterday and zero problems there is nothing less then 9000 site wide page views a day.

In a few days I will push all traffic to the forum.

Thanks again,

TheeMahn
Last edited by dellsystem on Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged into existing thank-you topic

gunner

Post by gunner »

thanks a lot :D :D

bbrian017

What real Support looks like !! phpbb :)

Post by bbrian017 »

I wanted to post this screen shot and my reasonings are justified. After this post also comes a thanks to a very hard worker as you can all see from this screen shot, pentapenguin is 100% true, hardcore phpbb support!

Screen shots like this make me wish phpbb had a thanks button or some kind of award system for the team!
Attachments
support at it;s best.jpg
support at it;s best.jpg (197.31 KiB) Viewed 392 times
Last edited by camm15h on Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged to this thankyou topic! :)

pentapenguin
Former Team Member

Re: What real Support looks like !! phpbb :)

Post by pentapenguin »

:oops: :oops: :oops: Thanks but I'm not the only one here that works hard -- the developers have given countless hours producing the world's best forum system, the MOD and styles team work hard validating, and the moderators have fun banning troublemakers. :twisted: & :lol: I hope this doesn't come across as arrogant (I'm not good with speeches :oops: ) but Teh Support Team has a more visible presence in the forums since we have to be really active because there are so many requests for help. However, that doesn't take away from all the hard work the other teams do in the forums and behind the scenes. :D

Let's give a big hand instead to all team members and the regular users that help us out and for our great users! :mrgreen:
Support Resources: Support Request Template
If you need professional assistance with your board, please contact me for my reasonable rates.

HLT

phpBB now the best forum out there!

Post by HLT »

To all you guys - Karl - Acyd - everyone who has put up with my BS over the past few weeks, I felt it was time to say a big thank you to all of you for having suceeded in creating the best forum software out there, hands down. Prior to 3.0 I was actually entertaining the idea of going with vBulletin - not because 2.0 PHPBB sucked, but because users were itching for a change, and 2.0 was feeling more and more limited in functionality compared to the other software packages out there.

With the release of 3.0 I have to say, and I mean this, that you guys have created the best forum software anywhere on the internet, and congratulations and thanks is long overdue. Especially with subsilver2 style installed and active, not only is the forum the most attractive aesthetically, but phpBB's functionality is also utterly mind blowing on every level. I have had 3.0 running for a few weeks now and I haven't even had a chance to begin to make a dent in learning all the new features in the Admin Control Panel yet.

You guys put up with a lot of irritating crap from all of us, and we in turn put up with some impatience from you guys, but in the end, I hope our input (whining, moaning, complaining, b*tching, etc) is helpful, and .... without your assistance we'd be dead in the water, so thank you for everything. I am not kissing butt cheeks when I say all of this. Everyone I work with is blown away by 3.0. My moderators have raved about the functionality of the ACP, and our users have raved about the features, and bug fixes, and visual presentation. Its nearly impossible to please everyone, but when 10,000 users on my site have nothing bad to say about it, you've hit a home run.

We are all still completely terrified to mess with the permissions functionality, simply because something breaks every time we start poking around in there, but that is just a testament to how incredibly flexible and elaborate and feature-rich this new software is. Once the documentation has been perfected and completed, you guys will have completed something amazing.

Thank you again.
Last edited by darcie on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged to main Thank You topic

Return to “phpBB Discussion”