Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Scam Warning
bbrian017

Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Post by bbrian017 »

Thanks for merging that post pentapenguin, it really is a great screenshot huh, when I logged in and seen that I had to post about it HAHA!

pentapenguin
Former Team Member

Post by pentapenguin »

Heh...many moons ago I was the only person online and went through and answered a tons of questions and had my name on every forum on the index page. All in the day of the life of a Support Team Member. :P I like giving back to the community since I enjoy using phpBB so much. :D
Support Resources: Support Request Template
If you need professional assistance with your board, please contact me for my reasonable rates.

dellsystem
Former Team Member
Name: Wendy

Post by dellsystem »

Whoo, go pentapenguin :D

Just realized I never did say thank you. Thank you to the phpBB team and community 8-)
Former moderator and website team member | My MODs, and more (GitHub)

pentapenguin
Former Team Member

Post by pentapenguin »

dellsystem wrote:Just realized I never did say thank you. Thank you to the phpBB team and community
:oops: Me neither officially. <hangs head in shame> Thanks to all the team members former and current that help keep phpBB going! :D
Support Resources: Support Request Template
If you need professional assistance with your board, please contact me for my reasonable rates.

burmastreet.com

I love phpbb3

Post by burmastreet.com »

I think phpbb3 is one of the greatest softwares know to man..It can do everything..
Last edited by will_hough on Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged to Thank You

brianmay27

Post by brianmay27 »

Well i was going to creat a thread but it has been stickied. Well yeah. I have to hand it to all you develapers, You mad a damn good product! i have to just say thanks, feel good about it! just cant wait till phpBB3 final comes out! it is going to be great. And i would also like to thank the support team. You guys help me so much. So thanks phpBB team

mezzer99

Post by mezzer99 »

Morning all. I've only recently got involved with phpbb but I do have to say, as a IT professional myself, how enormously impressed I am at the application itself as well as the support that is provided. It really is excellent, thank you and congratulations. :D
Central Florida Touch Rugby http://www.cfltouchrugby.com

Jaymie1989
Name: Jaymie

Post by Jaymie1989 »

Morning.

I cannot show enough apreshation on how great i think V3 is and more important its team and members :D
I was very fasinated about the history of phpBB and i think its great work from all of you, The finn started and you guys have really improved alot and i an so proud of you guys :lol:

Thanks Guys :D :) :D
Dear creators of Sesame Street,
Kids are still fat. Can I come back now?
Sincerely, Cookie Monster.

View my MODs - Need phpBB help with MODs and Styles? Take a look at my phpBB3 services

graaam

Post by graaam »

Last edited by dellsystem on Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no spam please :)

noth1ng
I've Been Banned!

Post by noth1ng »

Last edited by dellsystem on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: argh...

Nortus

Post by Nortus »

Wowsers.

Not done any forum work for a couple of years.
Just got a contract that now requires me too. Did the usual rounds to see what is going on and low and behold - phpBB has drastically changed.

I have heard the hype surrounding this new version but yesterday is the first real look at it for me.

OUTSTANDING
Looking forward to getting to know the community again.

Much appreciation to all you guys for the work you must have put in to creating this new version.

Matty

$$$jame

Post by $$$jame »

Hi

I would like to say thank you.

Regards
Jame
Infoseek Software Systems

diamant-x

Post by diamant-x »

Alltough im not a top user in phpbb.com board community, i do use daily a phpBB forum nd i really think your job is fantastic, thanks for keeping it running up to day! :mrgreen:

PD: Looking forward anew official realese early.. ^^

genwiz

Thanks Jim_uk

Post by genwiz »

Thanks - I was hit with that spam big time again last night on my board - I sat here till I got the Rac_mod installed took me longer than the 5 mintues you said - but I fiannly got it to work - hope it does the trick -

Apprieciate the help - even tho a few think I had an attitude - but I am not a geek - at this and takes a while for me to learn things - Lake Maxinkuckee Forum board if it takes hold I will be a happy camper :D I re-worded my business forums not to inlcude the word "Business" - and with it up they showed up in the "cottagers" forum :evil:
Last edited by camm15h on Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged to this topic. :)

Daryl Grant

Post by Daryl Grant »

Big thx to all those who take the time in running this great institution :D :D and a big thanks to all those who create the add on mods :) :)

Return to “phpBB Discussion”