Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Ideas Centre
necronos

Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Post by necronos » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:50 pm

I use phpBB for over 10 years, so far I have to thank you for a great job you are doing! Greetings from Poland!

tammyfolk

Post by tammyfolk » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:10 am

I just wanted to throw my thank you in here as well...I've decided to bring my old scrapbooking message board back, and this site has definitely helped me "refresh my memory" some the past few days. Thanks again.

water01

Thank you.

Post by water01 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:17 pm

This is not really a problem as such but I would just like to say "Thank You" to the Support Forum members and the Developers of 3.2.

I have been testing it for a couple of months on my test server and figuring out what I had to do to upgrade from 3.0.12, and thanks to your Support replies I today upgraded our Live Forum and did it all plus new styles and extensions in about 5 hours to 3.2 without a hitch. Database was over 1.2GB which had me slightly worried but it all went very well.

Love the new Extensions, so easy to install and maintain so thanks also go to the Developers.
Last edited by JimA on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed, but we appreciate the thank you message!

bernard@goji

Post by bernard@goji » Tue May 09, 2017 4:04 am

Hello!

This is my first post, but I've been using the phpBB software on my site since 2014 on my site. I'd like to send a BIG THANK YOU to all who made this possible, developers, modders, and all users whos questions and answers thought me so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you :) you guys rock!

S_D

Post by S_D » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:35 am

Hello!

This is my second post, I am not a Dev however I was able to setup a forum and how is that?? Just because you guys put it all together very neatly and you are doing a great great job. I'd like to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU to all who made this possible, developers, modders, and all users active on this forum. You guys let me create a something of my own when it was next to impossible for me without any help from dev or learning coding.

millers2010

Re: phpBB.com Website Feedback

Post by millers2010 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:00 pm

I would just like to say a massive thank you i have been using phpbb software for over 3 years and it helps me to run my car forums. :ugeek:

Return to “phpBB Discussion”