[Split] phpBB Meet the Team

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Scam Warning
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Name: Marco

[Split] phpBB Meet the Team

Post by 3Di »

braini wrote:what is your favourite ice cream flavour, favourite movie, most recent thing you purchases, etc.
My god, you all are really considering the people wants to know such trivial things? Who are you supposed to be? :lol:
Last edited by Marshalrusty on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split off and locked.
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Buy me a coffee -> Image
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
Phil
Former Team Member
Name: Phil Crumm

Re: phpBB Meet the Team

Post by Phil »

3Di wrote:
braini wrote:what is your favourite ice cream flavour, favourite movie, most recent thing you purchases, etc.
My god, you all are really considering the people wants to know such trivial things? Who are you supposed to be? :lol:
In the past, people have expressed interest in "such trivial things." If you are not interested, you are welcome to not participate ;)
Moving on, with the wind. | My Corner of the Web
3Di
I've Been Banned!

Post by 3Di »

iWisdom wrote:
3Di wrote:
In the past, people have expressed interest in "such trivial things." If you are not interested, you are welcome to not participate ;)
In the past the people expressed more intelligent things than this, where were you at those times? :)
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
Marshalrusty
Project Manager
Project Manager
Name: Yuriy Rusko

Post by Marshalrusty »

3Di wrote:In the past the people expressed more intelligent things than this, where were you at those times? :)
If you don't like it, then you should find another topic more suited to your interests.
🇺🇦 Made in Ukraine, exported to the USA 🇺🇸

Have comments/praise/complaints/suggestions? Please feel free to PM me.

Need private help? Hire me for all your phpBB and web development needs
ckwalsh
Former Team Member
Name: Cullen Walsh

Post by ckwalsh »

3Di wrote:
iWisdom wrote:
3Di wrote:
In the past the people expressed more intelligent things than this, where were you at those times? :)
Certainly there will be some more in depth questions. I expect this community will have many of them. However, "Are there any ways you try to spread your love of technology into the community and help those not as technically savvy as you may be?, etc" just doesn't have the same ring to it ;)

You are welcome to ask more in depth questions, those were just spur-of-the moment examples.
Where to post what | Forum Rules | The Dos and Don'ts of General Discussion
In Seattle and want to meet, chat, or have a coffee? Drop me a PM.
3Di
I've Been Banned!

Post by 3Di »

Marshalrusty wrote:
3Di wrote:In the past the people expressed more intelligent things than this, where were you at those times? :)
If you don't like it, then you should find another topic more suited to your interests.
Erm.. that is not really what a democratic way of life is for.
I mean.. you posted a public topic and I answered to it, in a regular and polite manner.
If you do not like my post you could (being yourself an user and not God):

1 - delete my post
2 - ignore my post
3 - ban me for what ever reason you want :o

but: you CAN'T tell me I have to ignore this topic.

Got it? ;)

Thanks. :)
3Di
I've Been Banned!

Post by 3Di »

Brainy wrote:
3Di wrote:
iWisdom wrote:
3Di wrote:
Certainly there will be some more in depth questions. I expect this community will have many of them. However, "Are there any ways you try to spread your love of technology into the community and help those not as technically savvy as you may be?, etc" just doesn't have the same ring to it ;)

You are welcome to ask more in depth questions, those were just spur-of-the moment examples.
I'll think about that. Thank you? 8-)
rma-web
Name: Ryan Albertson

Post by rma-web »

3Di wrote:
Marshalrusty wrote:
Erm.. that is not really what a democratic way of life is for.
I mean.. you posted a public topic and I answered to it, in a regular and polite manner.
If you do not like my post you could (being yourself an user and not God):

1 - delete my post
2 - ignore my post

but: you CAN'T tell me I have to ignore this topic.

Got it? ;)

Thanks. :)
Ok, lets not derail this topic please everyone.

Thank You
Marshalrusty
Project Manager
Project Manager
Name: Yuriy Rusko

Post by Marshalrusty »

3Di wrote:If you do not like my post you could (being yourself an user and not God):

1 - delete my post
2 - ignore my post
Well, if those are my only options...
🇺🇦 Made in Ukraine, exported to the USA 🇺🇸

Have comments/praise/complaints/suggestions? Please feel free to PM me.

Need private help? Hire me for all your phpBB and web development needs
Pony99CA
Name: Steve

Post by Pony99CA »

3Di wrote:but: you CAN'T tell me I have to ignore this topic.
Of course he can tell you that you have to ignore it. You can just ignore that, though.

However, he didn't tell you that you had to ignore it; he said that you should ignore it if you don't like it. Consider the analogy: If you don't like getting punched in the face, you shouldn't be a boxer. :D

Now, do we all get to vote on deleting your posts or banning you? :lol:

Back to the questions.... Tell us about your backgrounds and how (or whether) they got you interested in phpBB.

We are now back on topic. 8-)

Steve
Silicon Valley Pocket PC (http://www.svpocketpc.com)
Creator of manage_bots and spoof_user (ask me)
Need hosting for a small forum with full cPanel & MySQL access? Contact me or PM me.

Return to “phpBB Discussion”