Discuss: Significant phpBB (development) changes

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Scam Warning
Rotsblok
Name: Rikkert Westa

Re: Discuss: Significant phpBB (development) changes

Post by Rotsblok »

VSE wrote:They just updated to 3.0.6 (no more RC) in the SVN!!! I think all of us will be working over the weekend to upgrade our boards!!!! :shock:
That is still no guarantee that there will be no rc4... Ok the changes are a lot smaller, but there is still a change for RC4...
Nederlandse Support site
Several dutch translations for 3.1 extensions if you need one or there is an update of an extension feel free to notify me.
fberci
Translator
Name: Bertalan Fodor

Post by fberci »

arod-1 wrote:however, i would be very interested to know how many of the international support boards actually took Acyd on his offer and upgraded?
Actually, we are still running on phpBB2. Had no time to upgrade, and more importantly we would like to make a new design, but none of the staff members are good at graphics (anybody volunteer? :lol: ). Although we have an Olympus test site which I updated after RC3 (when I finished translating the language changes). Moreover I have an other site I recently converted from a Joomla board (Agora) and I installed 3.0.6.RC3 on that.
GeorgeEcuador

Post by GeorgeEcuador »

install the modules as I found the module thanks but not as I do besides version 3.0.3 Please help
Phil
Former Team Member
Name: Phil Crumm

Post by Phil »

GeorgeEcuador wrote:install the modules as I found the module thanks but not as I do besides version 3.0.3 Please help
Can you please rephrase this? Are you referring to CAPTCHA plugins?
Moving on, with the wind. | My Corner of the Web
GeorgeEcuador

Post by GeorgeEcuador »

the truth is not very well I installed the 3.0.3 version of phpbb and I get there I have to upgrade to 3.0.5. that's what I do not like
Phil
Former Team Member
Name: Phil Crumm

Post by Phil »

Updating is very simple -- just upload the install directory in the auto-update package and follow the directions. That being said, this topic is provided for discussion of the recent changes in development and release policy. If you have any problems updating please post a new topic in the Support Forum.
Moving on, with the wind. | My Corner of the Web
ToonArmy
Former Team Member
Name: Chris Smith

Post by ToonArmy »

Chris SmithGitHub

Return to “phpBB Discussion”