where can i hire?

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Scam Warning
CMA

where can i hire?

Post by CMA »

i just need someone to develop "auto-search and download" script for my site (and able to search the off-site)...

i am not sure where and how to find someone who is good at phpbb system and php and possibly slq so pm me? i will explain what i need and tell me your reasonable price...
Phil
Former Team Member
Name: Phil Crumm

Re: where can i hire?

Post by Phil »

phpBB.com does not offer a forum for recruiting -- you would be better off Googling for a site oriented towards hiring those who are knowledgeable with PHP.

Additionally, some team members and other users have indicated in their signatures that you may contact them to negotiate private work. If this is the case, you are free to PM them (if and only if their signatures explicitly state you may).
Moving on, with the wind. | My Corner of the Web
CMA

Post by CMA »

google is not easy job... i thought to give a try here... because i prefer to find someone with good experience with phpbb system...

ps. you may lock or delete this thread...
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

google is very easy, you can even search every post here from google with much better control.

try typing this into google and see what you get:

Code: Select all

"coding expert"+phpbb+php
use the quotes.

robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.

Return to “phpBB Discussion”