Website integration advice?

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Suggested Hosts
Shadow of Nobody

Website integration advice?

Post by Shadow of Nobody »

Up until this point, on my website I'd been using phpBB and MediaWiki integrated via a MW extension. Having shut down my website for a redesign yesterday, I'd decided to try look into trying to more deeply integrate it, possibly via CMS (Perhaps Joomla?).

I'm not that great of a programmer; I can't make anything particularly dazzling from the ground up, but consider myself fairly competent at comprehending how things work and how to modify them; I'd like to try this out, but I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle (Though I do have all the time in the world).

That said, I know there's apparently already a few extensions between certain softwares to make this kinda thing easy; but having everything properly linked instead of just tacked onto each other would be more favourable, right?
confusimo

Re: Website integration advice?

Post by confusimo »

Ephemeraboy
Name: Bernando Bona Tius Sianipar

Post by Ephemeraboy »

i think joomla is good choice :D
My diary, my notepad, and my life on
http://www.bonatius.com
My online shop at
http://www.nefara.com
3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

there are different bridges that allow you to connect phpBB2/3 to different CMSs, google for it.
To request support for our extensions you can also contact me here: phpBB Studio

Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you! 🚀

Return to “phpBB Discussion”