Uhmmm, according to the stats HoL statedAdamR wrote:Of the issues 66 created in June, 37 were reported by Team Members or Former Team Members, and therefore 29 were created by non-Team Members. This is quite different than the "stats" HoL originally reported.
..and according to what you posted, during the entire month of June 56.06% were created by Team Members or Former Team Members which leaves 43.94% being created by users. Granted participation by users seems to have increased as anything that has a learning curve will.Before JIRA, there were an average of 16.08 tickets created per week, 2.25 (14%) by team members, and 13.83 (86%) by users.
Still seems it has a bit to go to get to pre-Jira stats.