Page 2 of 10

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:52 am
by Stickygreen
Nice Work!

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:53 am
by Noxwizard
Stoker 4.0 wrote:Just wondering if I am the only one missing 3.0.9 RC to 3.0.9 final update packages??
They're listed on the Update page, in the dropdown.

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:54 am
by Danielx64
Stoker 4.0 wrote:Just wondering if I am the only one missing 3.0.9 RC to 3.0.9 final update packages??

http://www.phpbb.com/downloads/olympus. ... u&update=1

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:57 am
by Stoker 4.0
Noxwizard wrote:
Stoker 4.0 wrote:Just wondering if I am the only one missing 3.0.9 RC to 3.0.9 final update packages??
They're listed on the Update page, in the dropdown.
*Daniel wrote:
Stoker 4.0 wrote:Just wondering if I am the only one missing 3.0.9 RC to 3.0.9 final update packages??

http://www.phpbb.com/downloads/olympus. ... u&update=1
Thanks :D
I thought that there would be an announcement on Area51

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:58 am
by Alien_Time
Hi guys,

I am just updating my phpbb to 3.0.9 and I am trying it out offline first..I just have a quick a question. I dont use the prosilver style instead I have a custom style that is based on prosilver. In the end of the installation process, I need to download the modified files and upload them. So, do I need to transfer the files under "Styles/prosilver/template & theme" (like overall_header.html, etc..)to my custom theme folder as well or If I just transfer it to the prosilver should be good enough?

I am asking this cuz my overall_header.html file in my custom theme has new codes added to it when compared to the standard one found in prosilver, but the modified file doesnt have the custom codes I added in my custom theme. So, do I need to manually verify and code changes and then add then in? Does anyone know How do I do it?

EDIT: Ignore my post...I have created a new topic asking for support! Thanx..

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:02 am
by nextgen
accn wrote:Hi guys,

I am just updating my phpbb to 3.0.9 and I am trying it out offline first..I just have a quick a question. I dont use the prosilver style instead I have a custom style that is based on prosilver. In the end of the installation process, I need to download the modified files and upload them. So, do I need to transfer the files under "Styles/prosilver/template & theme" to my custom theme folder as well or If I just transfer it to the prosilver should be good enough?
for questions and support opens a new topic.

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:44 am
by MattF
My Bertie still has his jacket on! Time to get him ready for the summer fun!

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:17 am
by Meis2M
yoooooohoooooo... very well

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:57 am
by Ishimaru Chiaki
Great ! Just before my vacation (July 14th to July 31st), so I sent my styles revisions. One less thing to worry while I'll be away in my 5th wheel trailer with no PC !

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:02 am
by Dragosvr92
Awesome, ive been waiting for it to come !
Ill upgrade now. Hopw i wont mess up anything >,<

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:08 am
by Tah Zonemaster
Congratulations and thankyou :)

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 am
by wadie
Nice work..

Thanks!

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 am
by AshWebmaster
Nice work, guys.
Keep it up :).

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:42 am
by callumacrae
Hoops1 wrote:Its finally out. That was a long wait from phpbb 3.0.8 :shock:
Nine months. *insert generic comment about few bugs here*

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.0.9 released

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 am
by Jester-fr
Ishimaru Chiaki wrote:Great ! Just before my vacation (July 14th to July 31st), so I sent my styles revisions. One less thing to worry while I'll be away in my 5th wheel trailer with no PC !
Me too, but I don't know if I can do it before. Why updating always before a few days before my holidays :(

:lol: :?