JHochstuhl wrote:I believe I may be a little confused here..
I went to update my board(s) from 3.0.9 to 3.0.10 - but with the automatic update packages it offers downloads for upgrades from 3.0.10 RC1, 3.0.10 RC2, and 3.0.10 RC3
Normally I would assume RC to mean Release Candidate which, by my understand, is not considered to be a stable release. So my question is;
1) Is 3.0.10 not yet at a stable release?
2) What are the differences between these 3 packages.
3) Someone updating from 3.0.9 to 3.0.10 would not have to be concerned with the RCs?
1) 3.0.10 has been a stable release since it was released on January 2 this year.
2) Those packages allow users who opted to test the RC releases to update from those RCs to the stable package.
3) No, you can update directly from 3.0.9 to 3.0.10 without going through each RC.