site on 3.1 bug report

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Scam Warning
arod-1

site on 3.1 bug report

Post by arod-1 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:13 pm

this is not a 3.1 bug per-se: same functionality works fine on area51.

i noticed that ego search does not show posts that were written after phpbb.com was upgraded to 3.1 (at least for me).

if your experience differ, or if it confirms this report, please reply to this message (no need for 100 "me too" or" works for me" replies, but two or three will be helpful, i think).

peace.

PayBas
Former Team Member

Re: site on 3.1 bug report

Post by PayBas » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:14 pm

They're working on it ;). Not a phpBB 3.1 problem, but rather a phpbb.com problem.

arod-1

Post by arod-1 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:29 am

PayBas wrote:They're working on it ;). Not a phpBB 3.1 problem, but rather a phpbb.com problem.
if you read my original post, you'll see i said exactly that...
i'm not posting just to say that - i'm posting to comment that the problem seems to be fixed. thanks, whoever fixed it.

peace.

MichaelC
Consultant
Consultant
Name: Michael Cullum

Post by MichaelC » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Thanks for the report but please report bugs with this website to the website bug tracker in the future. This bug should now be fixed (although the search can sometimes take up to two hours to index new posts). If it's not resolved for your please report it there.
:)
Formerly known as Unknown Bliss.
Formerly Website Team Lead/Manager & Development Team.
Please don't PM me for support (or stuff that belongs in the forums or tracker) but otherwise feel free

Return to “phpBB Discussion”