Customization Database

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Scam Warning
RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Name: Rich McGirr

Customization Database

Post by RMcGirr83 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:30 am

Okay rant time.

Whoever updated/made the changes to the customization database on here needs to revisit it and correct or revert the changes.

Two examples, the search hasn't been working for several months now and the display needs work
Noname.jpg
and I dare someone to visit the CDB on their phone.

Issues have been posted in the tracker. Here's one I posted about the inability to update a contribution (can't update a mod description).

https://tracker.phpbb.com/browse/CUSTDB-706

and here is one about the search function

https://tracker.phpbb.com/browse/WEBSITE-1238 which was posted in August of this year.

So I would humbly suggest that, in the future, if changes are going to be made they be QA'ed to death. I, now, can not find previous subjects concerning the same issues that people bring up and telling people to search is, well, futile.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored

AmigoJack

Re: Customization Database

Post by AmigoJack » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:07 pm

At least you're getting a pagination.

Also lists like Home ‹ Customisation Database ‹ All support topics lack any search box at all.
The worst thing about censorship is ███████████
Affin wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:51 am
The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly.
We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this.

Return to “phpBB Discussion”