I found info that my national Data Protector Supervisor is organizing a conference. Unfortunately there are no places
The topics are interesting.
I. Standards in the protection of personal data. Testing and monitoring the effectiveness of security measures:
1. The normalizing GDPR map - what we have today and what are the prospects.
2. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the use of security.
3. Analysis of the risk of personal data processing - regulatory basis.
4. Practical aspects of risk assessment in IT security.
5. Costs of incorrect risk estimation.
II. A new approach to documenting data protection processes.
1. Documentation of the processing of personal data in the Union's institutions European Union.
2. Accountability in the field of data management, rights management access and preservation of access traces.
3. Data processing by advertising networks displaying advertisements on Publisher websites.
III. Practical aspects of IT security.
1. Types of services supporting the process of effective data protection personal information.
2. Outsourcing in GDPR opportunities and threats.
3. How to measure the level of personal data security breach?
4. IOD tools - a practical dimension of risk assessment and audit data security in a micro-companies.
5. IT security through the work of forensic experts in the field of computer science.
6. Beacons - benefits and threats to the rights and freedoms of individuals.
7. Blockchain technology selected aspects of data protection.
ad. I.2 There will probably be something about passwords, login, ssl, maybe also about 2fa and other security enhancements.
ad. II.2 Maybe something about logs. What should contain how much time to store. etc.
ad. II.3 It may be interesting in relation to, for example, Adsense.
ad. III.2 Not related to phpbb but interesting. Most of us use servers from service providers. Minimum contracts are required to provide data for storage on the servers of the service provider. Personally, I have such a contract.
Unfortunately, at this moment I will not be able to attend this conference.