Is this a bug?

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Scam Warning
Heo32

Is this a bug?

Post by Heo32 »

I've noticed that after updating to phpBB 3.2.1, the Legend, which shows the groups on the index page, is no longer visible to my Guests and Registered Users with the following setting applied:

ACP > Permissions > Group permissions > Guests/Registered users > Advanced Permissions > Profile (tab) > Can view profiles, memberlist and online list (disabled)

I have Display group in legend enabled for several of my groups because I want them viewable for everyone, including Guests and Registerd users. What I don't want is people in the Guests and Registered Users group to be able to view the profiles of other registered users.
stevemaury wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:16 pm I went to your board and looked for an hour or so, but did not see the women without underwear.
Allow using Content-Security-Policy without unsafe-inline • Content-Security-Policy
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Is this a bug?

Post by KevC »

It's a feature change
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2429996
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
Heo32

Post by Heo32 »

Thanks.

Viewable group links, but not clickable, would have been better for those without access in my opinion.

Oh well.
stevemaury wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:16 pm I went to your board and looked for an hour or so, but did not see the women without underwear.
Allow using Content-Security-Policy without unsafe-inline • Content-Security-Policy
bonelifer
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: William

Post by bonelifer »

Heo32 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:14 pm Thanks.

Viewable group links, but not clickable, would have been better for those without access in my opinion.

Oh well.
You should make an extension request then. Here: viewforum.php?f=496
William Jacoby - Community Team
Knowledge Base | phpBB Board Rules | Search Customisation Database
Please don't contact me via PM or email for phpBB support .
Heo32

Post by Heo32 »

I appreciate the suggestion, bonelifer, but I can live with the way it is now.

Thanks everyone. :)

Return to “phpBB Discussion”