Inquiry about 3.2 and 3.0?

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Ideas Centre
#12DaysOfNerdOut

Inquiry about 3.2 and 3.0?

Post by #12DaysOfNerdOut » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Hi, I have a request between 3.2 and 3.0 because I want to pass the 3.0.14 and more precisely how sense my question is how can I upgrade everything and all the things that are made in the Forum to be saved and everything is okay? This can someone explain or show it if the topic is not in the the correct tab, you can move it to thank you in advance for your help that will make personal trsiâ a style of gaming that is 3.0.14 to please style is not related to CS and some ranks. Thank you for the separate time.
I forgot to add somewhere in the Forum had a tutorial on how to edit your own style? I'm sorry if the topic was not on the tab which must be by rush I had to make my mind, I'm sorry.
If there's a spelling error I'm sorry again again everything is in such by rush.

Ger

Re: Inquiry about 3.2 and 3.0?

Post by Ger » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:15 am

You might want to rephrase that... :?
Checkout my extensions: Simple CMS, Feed post bot, Modbreak, Magic OGP links and Live topic update

Like my work? Buy me a coffee to keep it coming. :ugeek:

KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Inquiry about 3.2 and 3.0?

Post by KevC » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:02 am

I think I got the gist of that.

MODs and styles from 3.0 are not compatible with 3.2. Anything you have like that will be lost as all of the files (except config.php, /images and /files) are replaced.

All of your users, posts, forums, permissions and settings will be transferred to the 3.2 installation.

This style tutorial should get you started
viewtopic.php?f=591&t=2413816
viewtopic.php?f=591&t=2426201
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
Cheap UK Hosting
"In the land of the blind the little green bloke with no pupils is king - init!"

Return to “phpBB Discussion”