I need help

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Suggested Hosts
dzeleee

I need help

Post by dzeleee » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi, I still use the phpbb 3.0.12 version of the forum and I would like to implement some of the scripts in it (the gaming forum is not to insert a url so that it will not be understood as advertising and violation of the rules of this forum), this is a script that is related to my game panel and it allows you to restart the game server if they are offline and adding ban lists from the server to the forum itself (to include itself inside the forum itself) I watched some tutorials but it does not go right [solicitation deleted] let's also know who knows Do it though though more volley would help me because it will take me later when I go to the 3.2 version.
Last edited by HiFiKabin on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Solicitation Deleted

HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Re: I need help

Post by HiFiKabin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:36 pm

It's not allowed to hire through this board.

If you can explain more fully what you want to do, I am sure we can help you. However you will need to update first as 3.0.x is no longer supported.

dzeleee

Post by dzeleee » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:40 pm

So ,I must 1st update my board to 3.2 then request help ? :)
Thank you

HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Post by HiFiKabin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:48 pm

You can request help, but any advice will be applicable to the supported versions only.

As I said, if you can explain what you want to do we can advise you better.

Return to “phpBB Discussion”