I found https://imgur.com
quite good as you don't have to login or anything.
It's a bit confusing because you are hit with a load of images when you open it up but I go:
1) use the windows snipping tool to snip a bit of the screen
2) save the snip on my PC
3) go to imgur and click on the green button for New Post
4) Browse and upload my snip (which I usually just leave named at Capture.png
5) Right-click the image that appears and choose 'copy image address' then if you want you can paste it into the address bar just to see that it is an actual link to an actual image .png file
6) click the image icon above to get the pair of tags and paste the copied image address in the middle and voila:
I expect you all know better ways of doing this but just thought i'd share... trying to get more piccies on your forums though by educating users is a lost cause
What's the best way of including YouTube and Vimeo vids?