helprichard.org

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Suggested Hosts
transparentfreedon

helprichard.org

Post by transparentfreedon »

Hi guys thanks for reading my thread,i was on a while ago but lost all pw to here so ive come back as the above member.My website http://helprichard.org/
Ive got a mate who as the admin rights i havent,he set up all the page etc i was just a mod,i got a few members here along time ago to get into the site via my pw which was [removed],THAT DOES NOT WORK NOW.Who do i contact to prove that i am the owner and that my freind is admin,hes dissapeared any advice will do and really apreciated
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: helprichard.org

Post by KevC »

You'd need to contact the admin or have access to the hosting and the database.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
transparentfreedon

thanks for reply kev c is there any other way i lost all contact with admin my mate dubs i was told that the developers would help if i could prove the site was mine
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

We have no more access to the site than you do. We just make the software. There aren't any secret back doors.

If you have access to the hosting we can tell you how to create a new admin account to get back in but you at least need the hosting login.
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
transparentfreedon

when i go to the forum i had to login useing [removed] thans defunked.ounce in i could get into admin .so in a nut shell theres no way in at all only contact my freind and get admin to me and get rid something like that
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

Not a good idea to put your password on a public forum.

If you have no way to contact the admin and you have no access to the hosting that the site is on, or access to the FTP server, there is no way to get in.

If your password isn't working you can try the 'I forgot my password' link but if that fails to return anything you're stuck without the admin or server access.
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

This is the WHOIS information about that domain. It is privacy protected, which means no transfer is allowed. But there is contact info there for the host. Good luck.

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=helprichard.org
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “phpBB Discussion”