Where to look for good quality (paid) and well supported styles

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Ideas Centre
Czechnology

Where to look for good quality (paid) and well supported styles

Post by Czechnology »

I have been using phpbb forums for many years - usually I just pick some nice free style and use it.
However, during updates, I often end up having to select a new style due to incompatibilities etc.

I'm looking for hints where I should look for good quality styles, which are done by good designers, with high probability of continued future maintenance? I am willing to buy a style which is worth it and support the dev.
Web is full of shops offering various phpbb styles but hard to pick shops/styles which would be trustworthy according to the above-mentioned goals.

Would you please give me an advice on good and reliable styles, authors, shops?

(I know it's partly a subjective question but not too much I hope.)

Thanks!
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Where to look for good quality (paid) and well supported styles

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

buying a style is not going to assure you that you will not have to update it whenever you update phpbb.
some style designers might do that automatically and give you the updated version as part of your cost for the style.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.

Return to “phpBB Discussion”