problems with phpbb 3.1

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Scam Warning
BF79
Name: Fouad B

problems with phpbb 3.1

Post by BF79 »

Hello I have some issues with my forum.. I didnt find the right forum to post so I created topic here!!!!

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table './ftsiempr_bb318/phpbb_sessions' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed [144]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

support server host said that problem comes from script phpbb or extension !! but I am not sure if they are right because I didnt do any action since a months

http://footsiempire.com/

thanks for help !! I need to know if is phpbb or server
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: problems with phpbb 3.1

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

contact your support again. ask for level two support. whoever told you this does not know what they are doing.

that notice means that the sessions table in the database has crashed. it needs to be repaired.
If you do not know how to run the repair using phpmyadmin then ask your host to do it for you.

if it continues to crash then there is something wrong with the database which is your host's responsibility.
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: problems with phpbb 3.1

Post by KevC »

Support for 3.1 has ended.
You should upgrade to 3.2
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"

Return to “phpBB Discussion”