Discuss: phpBB 3.2.5 Release

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Ideas Centre
Exabot
Translator

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.2.5 Release

Post by Exabot » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:39 am

Exabot wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:17 am

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_attachments.php on line 1249: Undefined index: EXT_GROUP_Images
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_attachments.php on line 1249: Undefined index: EXT_GROUP_Images
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 137: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3314)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 137: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3314)
david63 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:14 pm
@Exabot - the problem appears to be with the extension name in the extension groups table - they should all be uppercase and yours are, or at least one of them, in upper first character with the rest lower case. Perhaps an extension has changes them or added another, or you have changed something.
root/includes/acp/acp_attachments.php
Find:

'EXT_GROUP_NAME'   => (!empty($extensions[$row['extension']]['group_name'])) ? $user->lang['EXT_GROUP_' . $extensions[$row['extension']]['group_name']] : '',
Change:

'EXT_GROUP_NAME'   => (!empty($user->lang[$extensions[$row['extension']]['group_name']])) ? $user->lang['EXT_GROUP_' . $extensions[$row['extension']]['group_name']] : $extensions[$row['extension']]['group_name'],
Debug solved!

cally6008

Post by cally6008 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:40 pm

I've just updated one forum and got a lovely suprise reading that the update had also updated my Extensions for me.
Thank you for that, it saved me some time

janus_zonstraal

Post by janus_zonstraal » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:37 pm

It is only the viglink extension, not the others :!:
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!

BigDrago

Post by BigDrago » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:45 am

Does it support php 7.2 or 7.3?

david63
Name: David Wood

Post by david63 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:13 am

BigDrago wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:45 am
Does it support php 7.2 or 7.3?
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

jacobsentertainment
Name: Olaf Jacobs

Post by jacobsentertainment » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:28 am

Hi and thanks for the update,

I got both forum's running in 3.2.5 and all works ok, I noticed that on new registration when you try to change you board language settings that it jumps back one page, this happens each time you wish to change the language at registration. Afterwards in profile settings etc it works fine.

Regards Olaf Jacobs.

KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:51 am

jacobsentertainment wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:28 am
Hi and thanks for the update,

I got both forum's running in 3.2.5 and all works ok, I noticed that on new registration when you try to change you board language settings that it jumps back one page, this happens each time you wish to change the language at registration. Afterwards in profile settings etc it works fine.

Regards Olaf Jacobs.
Just a guess but I would assume that's to allow you to see and read and understand the T&Cs in the language you've just chosen, because you didn't choose the language at the top right on that T&C page.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
Cheap UK Hosting
"In the land of the blind the little green bloke with no pupils is king - init!"

jacobsentertainment

Post by jacobsentertainment » Wed May 01, 2019 11:07 am

KevC wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:51 am
Just a guess but I would assume that's to allow you to see and read and understand the T&Cs in the language you've just chosen, because you didn't choose the language at the top right on that T&C page.
No I'm talking about the registration page, the page after the terms and conditions where you enter your user name, password etc in the lower part you can select the forum/board language and time zone. After filling out all preferred data and trying to select an different board language the page is refreshing it self and returns back to an blank registration page with English as main language, also if you try to change it here it wont allow you to change it because it refreshes the page and returns blank constant.

The forum I'm using is internal in the company so i can inform the people that need to register, i can imagine that this could be an show stopper for new forums with new registers.

KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC » Wed May 01, 2019 11:12 am

You should start a new support topic.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
Cheap UK Hosting
"In the land of the blind the little green bloke with no pupils is king - init!"

jacobsentertainment

Post by jacobsentertainment » Wed May 01, 2019 12:41 pm

KevC wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 11:12 am
You should start a new support topic.
Ill do so :D

Return to “phpBB Discussion”