Discuss: phpBB 3.2.5 Release

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Ideas Centre
eeji

Re: Discuss: phpBB 3.2.5 Release

Post by eeji »

John connor wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:05 am And here I just updated to 3.2.4. I take it I need to wait for the styles I use to update?
There is only one small change in the style, so 3.2.4 styles will still work in 3.2.5. The change adds a class to the text box in the contact us page so it styles correctly.
My phpBB styles: phpbbstyles.iansvivarium.com
My "board": iansvivarium.com
(yes, it's running phpBB!)
L&R

Post by L&R »

Updated successfully to 3.2.5 from 3.2.3, my style(modified 3.1.x from Arty) and several extensions(privacy policy from David, simple mention, rating, add manager) work fine. Thank you for this update :!:
janus_zonstraal

Post by janus_zonstraal »

Apparently the bug is still in phpbb3.2.5 ??

viewtopic.php?f=556&t=2492501

It is on my board with php7.2.13

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/template/context.php on line 204: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] »

It seems to be fixed for the next version:
https://github.com/phpbb/phpbb/pull/5479/files
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies | Styles Queue Stats :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate.
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

Exabot
Translator

Post by Exabot »

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_attachments.php on line 1249: Undefined index: EXT_GROUP_Images
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_attachments.php on line 1249: Undefined index: EXT_GROUP_Images
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 137: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3314)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 137: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3314)
GanstaZ

Post by GanstaZ »

@Exabot: are you using php 7.3?
Usus est magister optimus! phpBB pre-Triton & latest php environment.
When answer lies in the question, question becomes redundant!
david63

Post by david63 »

@Exabot - the problem appears to be with the extension name in the extension groups table - they should all be uppercase and yours are, or at least one of them, in upper first character with the rest lower case. Perhaps an extension has changes them or added another, or you have changed something.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
BigDrago

Post by BigDrago »

It doesnt support php 7.3 yet?
GanstaZ

Post by GanstaZ »

Not yet.. it will take some time.
Usus est magister optimus! phpBB pre-Triton & latest php environment.
When answer lies in the question, question becomes redundant!
Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader
Name: Marc

Post by Marc »

lopoto wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:05 pm
janus_zonstraal wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:55 pm
lopoto wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:46 pm where is the package from 3.2.5-RC1 :?:
https://download.phpbb.com/pub/release/3.2/unstable/
from 3.2.5 RC1 to 3.2.5 final :mrgreen:
You should be able to find that package here now: https://download.phpbb.com/pub/release/3.2/3.2.5/
Exabot
Translator

Post by Exabot »

GanstaZ wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:57 pm @Exabot: are you using php 7.3?
php 7.2
JimA
Former Team Member
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Post by JimA »

As a general reminder to everybody, please create a new topic in the Support Forums if you are experiencing any problems on your own forum that you'd like to get resolved. Providing additional information next to the error message your receiving in there would be helpful. :)
Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Former Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.
Elias
Name: Elias

Post by Elias »

Good job to everyone involved!

Merry Christmas to all 🎄
"Mystery creates wonder, and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand." - Neil Armstrong
|Installing Extensions|Writing Extensions|Extension Validation Policy|
nou nou

Post by nou nou »

Full update went well on a test board with about 65 extensions. No issues visible so far...

One thing that always throws me is the warning you get after updating the database when you've first disabled the board and set a custom message in the ACP. It basically throws that message as the warning but there don't seem to be any consequences at all other than that.
I've Been Banned!

Post by 2600 »

nou nou wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:14 pm Full update went well on a test board with about 65 extensions. No issues visible so far...

One thing that always throws me is the warning you get after updating the database when you've first disabled the board and set a custom message in the ACP. It basically throws that message as the warning but there don't seem to be any consequences at all other than that.

I get that too. I always disable the board and after you update the database you get a warning that the board is disabled.
Morpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is. You'll have to see it for yourself.
Hack me.
Consider a canary token.
The nature of my chosen username
:ugeek:

Return to “phpBB Discussion”