Hello Knubbi, currently necessary cookies
in the phpBB forum
As far as I know:
- phpbb3 _k is used to use the automatic login service.
- phpbb3 _sid contains the session ID. This cookie, in association with phpbb3 _u, identifies the member to enable services based on user-related rights.
- phpbb3 _u creates the user ID of the user.
- phpbb3 _style creates the style ID for the user.
- phpbb3 _track allows you to mark read / unread posts for guests.
In addition, data can be collected, for examples
Google reCAPTCHA, Analytics | reCAPTCHA, Google fonts are based and so on and so on. Of course, these and other cookies must be mentioned so that the visitor or user can decide whether to give consent, so that he can act.
The operator has no influence on that, as we do not know in what way and above all how the configuration was determined by the user or guest in the browser behavior.
Unless great uncertainty prevails: My advice would be to ask a lawyer of trust to make your page (s) / subpage (s) more secure.