Best Mobile friendly responsive Themes for phpBB?

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Ideas Centre
JesusIsGodAlmighty

Best Mobile friendly responsive Themes for phpBB?

Post by JesusIsGodAlmighty »

Hey I'm still new and trying different things out as I'm still looking around for what to put my strength and energy in regards of a forum to be used. Toying around with 3 different ones.

Which are the very best mobile friendly responsive themes for mobile? :) It seems most of the Themes for phpBB is already made mobile ready, but what are the very best out there for it? Any suggestions would be welcome and I'll try them out, no matter the color just for its functionality on my mobile.

Thanks

Dearly regards
- DarkiJah

HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Re: Best Mobile friendly responsive Themes for phpBB?

Post by HiFiKabin »

To be validated any style must be 'mobile friendly' so pick the one(s) you prefer. Functionally they are all the same (or at least very similar)

JesusIsGodAlmighty

Post by JesusIsGodAlmighty »

Nice to know, although I have seen some slack in at least one theme that I tried on the mobile.

The Themes that are validated are the once in the Demo, or are there others as well on the forum that is validated?

Elias
Name: Elias

Post by Elias »

You can find them all here:
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styles-2/3.3

Thanks
"Mystery creates wonder, and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand." - Neil Armstrong
|Installing Extensions|Writing Extensions|Extension Validation Policy|

Return to “phpBB Discussion”