Can't find the right place to post. Help with login page style

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Suggested Hosts
AlbusQ

Can't find the right place to post. Help with login page style

Post by AlbusQ »

Several years ago I set up a forum on my website that didn't go anywhere. It was fun setting it up and learning about phpbb because, well, I like to learn stuff. Recently family and friends have been looking for a place to chat without restrictions laid on them by FB and other social media. I suggested my forum and they're enthusiastic. That said for some reason the login page is stuck on the original layout that I modified (aerored) with a custom logo etc. Even changing the forum default style doesn't fix that. Anybody want to give me the idiots guide to changing that to a simple non custom login page that I can send out?

Sorry if wrong forum but I couldn't find one that fit my specific problem.

Thanks in advance.
thecoalman
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Re: Can't find the right place to post. Help with login page style

Post by thecoalman »

If you installed years ago then it's unlikely we provide support for your version anymore other than upgrading.

Directions are here for upgrading:

https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... radeguide/

If it was just some kind of test forum with no content just wipe it and install from scratch instead of upgrading.
“Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results! I have found several thousand things that won’t work.”

Attributed - Thomas Edison
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Can't find the right place to post. Help with login page style

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

If you provide a link to the board maybe we could see what you have and what is wrong etc.

robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If nobody is in the forest, does a tree really fall?

Return to “phpBB Discussion”