theme/css of this website! :?:

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Anti-Spam Guide
yotsuba

theme/css of this website! :?:

Post by yotsuba »

I do like the css/look and feel of this exact site. It is easy on the eyes, not distracting and nice. Is it possible to get a theme with the exact css of this website phpbb . com?
1)Specifically the grey around the edges- my install is more white around the edges and harder on the eyes.

2) Also, does reg phpbb have changing page header images like this site does? Thats really cool and makes the board cool! :D
yotsuba

Re: theme/css of this website! :?:

Post by yotsuba »

Oah and also how do you get the

About Downloads Customise Support Development Blog parts on the top? Is that through an add on theme, or can someone make that right from the admincp? Just wondering, thank you so much for all the help so far. :D :)
yotsuba

Post by yotsuba »

oah i think i found it, is it the https://www.phpbb.com/extensions/official-extensions/ pages extension? Yeah, must be it. How can i make it all grey outside the forums tho, like on this forum. Mine is all white onvthe edges , not so easy on the eyes as this forum is, like the grey you see around the forum.
HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Post by HiFiKabin »

yotsuba wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:05 am
Please keep in mind that we have a six hour bumping rule. All team members and community members here are volunteers, so we ask you to wait at least six hours before bumping your topic or, if no-one has replied to your last post, edit your last post. Thanks!
yotsuba

Post by yotsuba »

okay no prob, i didnt kno bout the bumping rule.
Mannix_
Name: Matt

Post by Mannix_ »

It's prosilver_se and you can use this for the links up top https://phpbb.hifikabin.me.uk/viewtopic.php?t=105
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-My Styles-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
HexagonHexagonRebornCleanSilverProject Durango
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Need help with styling or want me to port a style to 3.3.x etc. contact me here or here.
New version of phpBB has been released? My styles aren't validated for it yet? Check my page for the latest downloads!
yotsuba

Post by yotsuba »

Mannix_ wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:52 am
It's prosilver_se and you can use this for the links up top https://phpbb.hifikabin.me.uk/viewtopic.php?t=105

AHHHH thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul »

yotsuba wrote:
oah i think i found it, is it the https://www.phpbb.com/extensions/official-extensions/ pages extension? Yeah, must be it. How can i make it all grey outside the forums tho, like on this forum. Mine is all white onvthe edges , not so easy on the eyes as this forum is, like the grey you see around the forum.
No, most of the rest of the site is made with symfony, and is completely separate from the forums.
Mannix_ wrote:
It actually isn't :). prosilver_se is made after this site, to be like the same, but there are some small differences.
yotsuba

Post by yotsuba »

Paul wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:09 pm
yotsuba wrote:
No, most of the rest of the site is made with symfony, and is completely separate from the forums.
Mannix_ wrote:
It actually isn't :). prosilver_se is made after this site, to be like the same, but there are some small differences.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thats prolly why I spent ALL night yesterday trying to get prosilverSE work, then it crashed and did not work! :D :shock: SO, back to the point, all the other themes of phpbb looks not so well (to my subjective eyes anyway) on other sites, but this site it looks AWESOME and really nice and modern and stuff. UGH it is kinda mean to have a really cool version of PHPBB on this site, but no one else can have that cool theme!!! :? :? :?
IF they put phpbb next version working with php8 and looking exactly like this site does, well PHPBB would be just as good as xenforo or invisionpower or any other board, it would make it stupid to pay for it with any other forum software!!!!!!!!!
Mannix_
Name: Matt

Post by Mannix_ »

The style works fine. You just run your phpbb installation on unsupported version of php. As Paul said there is little to non visual difference between those two so Idk what you are really after.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-My Styles-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
HexagonHexagonRebornCleanSilverProject Durango
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Need help with styling or want me to port a style to 3.3.x etc. contact me here or here.
New version of phpBB has been released? My styles aren't validated for it yet? Check my page for the latest downloads!
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

your question about the rotating banner images at the top;
no, that is not part of standard phpBB. however, you can add an extension that does it.

check the extensions database here to see all kinds of things you can add on.

robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If nobody is in the forest, does a tree really fall?
HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Post by HiFiKabin »

The OP has moved on to "zenforo better things" so closing

Return to “phpBB Discussion”