Will phpBB allow me to do this?

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Ideas Centre
db071079

Will phpBB allow me to do this?

Post by db071079 »

I am looking to have a movie/TV review website. Visitors will be able to type in what movie or TV show they watched and describe what they like or don't like about it.

Visitors will also be able to search for movies or TV shows to read reviews before they watch it.

That's pretty much it. Is this something that this software can do?
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: Will phpBB allow me to do this?

Post by stevemaury »

Yes.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
BytesBoss
Name: Bytes Boss

Re: Will phpBB allow me to do this?

Post by BytesBoss »

db071079 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:31 pm I am looking to have a movie/TV review website. Visitors will be able to type in what movie or TV show they watched and describe what they like or don't like about it.

Visitors will also be able to search for movies or TV shows to read reviews before they watch it.

That's pretty much it. Is this something that this software can do?
There are some excellent plugins in the community that can customize this furthermore. Just a quick question this will be 100% phpBB forum based? If so, I maybe able to suggest some free community suggestions :)

Return to “phpBB Discussion”