No way to change PHPbb Forum logo

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Suggested Hosts
aimcorp

No way to change PHPbb Forum logo

Post by aimcorp »

I have tried all the instructions to change my forum logo to what I have before updating to 3.3.2, but nothing works and PHPBB is there yet.

Any help?

I can hire someone to fix my forum if needed.

ariel
Mannix_
Name: Matt

Re: No way to change PHPbb Forum logo

Post by Mannix_ »

Did you purge your browser cache after making changes?
Did I helped You? Consider a donation.
New version of phpBB has been released? My styles aren't validated for it yet? Check my page for the latest downloads!
EA117

Re: No way to change PHPbb Forum logo

Post by EA117 »

The CSS on your site is still trying to load site_logo.svg, and the site_logo.svg file is still phpBB's default. So its not clear what instructions for updating the site logo have been applied to the site and "just aren't working."

For example if you had used Knowledge Base - How to change your board logo, either the site_logo.svg file would be replaced with your desired logo, or the colours.css or another CSS file would have been updated to point to some other image file instead of site_logo.svg (like "site_logo.jpg", or "Aim Logo PHP3.gif", or similar).

Many folks replace their logo successfully with these instructions, so you're welcome to describe more specifically what you've done, and someone may be able to pinpoint what will help you get the rest of the way. You're also welcome to post in the Wanted! forum instead, if you would really be more comfortable hiring someone to do it.

Return to “phpBB Discussion”