phpBB 4.0 Bugs

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Anti-Spam Guide
GTI
Name: Laura

phpBB 4.0 Bugs

Post by GTI »

I know phpBB 4 isn't released yet but if I find any bugs in it should I mention them now?

Or should I make a note of them, see if they still exist when it eventually turns to a release candidate and then mention them?
Most of us will enjoy Christmas in the comfort of our own homes this year, however, sadly, that can't be said for people in the Ukraine who are suffering day after day, due to the Russian invasion.

If you would like to make a small donation to help Ukrainians in their time of need, you can donate to help all Ukrainians via BritishRedCross or you can donate to help the Ukrainian children via Unicef. 🇺🇦 Thank You 🇺🇦
thecoalman
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Re: phpBB 4.0 Bugs

Post by thecoalman »

You can report them in the bug tracker.

http://tracker.phpbb.com/

When you create a ticket you can select the version from drop down list. Scroll down, phpBB 4 versions are listed at the bottom under the unreleased section.
“Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results! I have found several thousand things that won’t work.”

Attributed - Thomas Edison

Return to “phpBB Discussion”