In the release announcement the list of all issues fixed on our tracker at https://tracker.phpbb.com/issues/?filter=15890 isn't public (yet).
Hadn't noticed that I visiting as a guest rather than logged in. For some reason my 'Keep me logged in' setting had been lost or expired.
You now have a new up to date board containing all your users and posts.
- Backup all board files and the database.
- Download the Full Package of the latest version of 3.3.x
- Unzip to your desktop and open the phpBB3 folder.
- Remove (delete) the
config.phpfile, and the
/filesfolders from the package (not your site).
- Go to the ACP, Board settings, and make sure prosilver is set as the default style. If not, set it to prosilver. Also make sure British English is set as the default language.
- Using FTP, delete the
/cachefolders from the board's root folder on the host.
- Via FTP or SSH upload the remaining files and folders (that is, the remaining CONTENTS of the phpBB3 folder) to the root folder of your board installation on the server, overwriting the existing files. (Note: take care not to delete any extensions in your
/extfolder when uploading the new phpBB3 contents.)
- If there are any install_config.php, *.lock or migration* files in the /store folder, delete them.
- In your browser go to
- Follow the steps to update the database and let that run to completion.
- Via FTP or SSH delete the
/installfolder from the root of your board installation.
Follow up tasks:
Only use a good FTP or SSH client, such as FileZilla, to transfer the files. (File transfer utilities provided in host control panels can cause problems.)
- Update your language pack
- Update your style
Windows & Nginx & PHP & MySQL & phpBB & WordPress & Cloudflare • Updated: October 3, 2021
try this extension https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/extension/elonw/
It has been a W3C recommended "best practice" that external links should, in most cases, open in the same tab for quite a number of years.
No... the check is used for registering, changing names or posting anonymously with a username.