Discovered - currently not indexed, on Google search console

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Ideas Centre
Albibak

Discovered - currently not indexed, on Google search console

Post by Albibak »

Hello,

I notice that my forum https://www.gamers-things.com/forum doesn't appear on google (except by searching the name of the forum).
So I try to make some stuff for indexing him on Google.

On the Google Search Console, I notice that 2,51k pages are excluded and 2,2k for the reason: Discovered - currently not indexed

I found some old topics but on my understanding, it should now be solved with the newest PHPBB version. And I'm with the lastest version.

If anyone can help me, it would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
Phpbb error.JPG
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Discovered - currently not indexed, on Google search console

Post by Brf »

I am seeing 34 of your pages indexed, all viewtopic. It says there are 217, probably it did not crawl the others yet.
Google wrote:Discovered - currently not indexed: The page was found by Google, but not crawled yet. Typically, Google wanted to crawl the URL but this was expected to overload the site; therefore Google rescheduled the crawl. This is why the last crawl date is empty on the report.
Forex Station

Post by Forex Station »

Albibak wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:37 am On the Google Search Console, I notice that 2,51k pages are excluded and 2,2k for the reason: Discovered - currently not indexed
How long have you had your forum up for? Looks like the crawler hasn't crawled everything yet. Usually when pages are excluded it's because of duplicates, alternate pages with proper canonical or pages that are simply not worthy of being indexed (lack of useful content etc.).

I've just checked in Google and you've got 287 pages showing in the index right now using site:https://www.gamers-things.com/forum
Highly-customized PhpBB board voted as one of the most influential trading sites in the world: forex-station.com 💬
Albibak

Post by Albibak »

The forum is up for more or less 1 year now

Return to “phpBB Discussion”