phpBB 3 News Include Script

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Anti-Spam Guide
Locked
marcus1060
Registered User
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:05 am

phpBB 3 News Include Script

Post by marcus1060 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:22 am

I made a phpBB news script for the latest beta of phpBB 3, and I decided to release it to anyone body else that wants it.
I'll update it as more betas, RCs, etc come out.
Last edited by Marshalrusty on Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link

User avatar
bbrian017
Registered User
Posts: 720
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: phpBB 3 News Include Script

Post by bbrian017 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:37 am

I click your link and I get this "Your browser sucks, update it, or get Firefox"

User avatar
3Di
Former Team Member
Posts: 14348
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Milan (IT) Frankfurt (DE)
Name: Marco
Contact:

Re: phpBB 3 News Include Script

Post by 3Di » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:43 am

it is a good thing to see people can't wait the moment where they can Officially put online their MODs/scripts for phpBB3, unfortunately this is not the right moment on where to do that, RC1 of phpbb3 it is not out yet. ;)
Hence no MODs/scripts are allowed to be discussed at the present time. :o
Anyway, keep up your work and .. thank you. ;)
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
👨‍🏫 | Take a tour to | The Studio | 👨‍🏫

User avatar
3Di
Former Team Member
Posts: 14348
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Milan (IT) Frankfurt (DE)
Name: Marco
Contact:

Re: phpBB 3 News Include Script

Post by 3Di » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:44 am

bbrian017 wrote: I click your link and I get this "Your browser sucks, update it, or get Firefox"


LoL. :D
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
👨‍🏫 | Take a tour to | The Studio | 👨‍🏫

marcus1060
Registered User
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:05 am

Re: phpBB 3 News Include Script

Post by marcus1060 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:47 am

3Di wrote: it is a good thing to see people can't wait the moment where they can Officially put online their MODs/scripts for phpBB3, unfortunately this is not the right moment on where to do that, RC1 of phpbb3 it is not out yet. ;)
Hence no MODs/scripts are allowed to be discussed at the present time. :o
Anyway, keep up your work and .. thank you. ;)


Oh, OK.
Maybe I'll post an update when RC1 rolls around.

User avatar
3Di
Former Team Member
Posts: 14348
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Milan (IT) Frankfurt (DE)
Name: Marco
Contact:

Re: phpBB 3 News Include Script

Post by 3Di » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:48 am

marcus1060 wrote:
3Di wrote: it is a good thing to see people can't wait the moment where they can Officially put online their MODs/scripts for phpBB3, unfortunately this is not the right moment on where to do that, RC1 of phpbb3 it is not out yet. ;)
Hence no MODs/scripts are allowed to be discussed at the present time. :o
Anyway, keep up your work and .. thank you. ;)


Oh, OK.
Maybe I'll post an update when RC1 rolls around.


please.. :)
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
👨‍🏫 | Take a tour to | The Studio | 👨‍🏫

User avatar
Marshalrusty
Project Manager
Project Manager
Posts: 29253
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: New York City
Name: Yuriy Rusko
Contact:

Re: phpBB 3 News Include Script

Post by Marshalrusty » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:30 am

Closed for the reason mentioned above.
Have comments/praise/complaints/suggestions? Please feel free to PM me.

Need private help? Hire me for all your phpBB and web development needs

Locked

Return to “phpBB Discussion”