Prosilver on phpbb.com V.S. Prosilver on area51.phpbb.com

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Suggested Hosts
Post Reply
User avatar
GanQuan
Registered User
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:19 am
Contact:

Prosilver on phpbb.com V.S. Prosilver on area51.phpbb.com

Post by GanQuan » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:40 am

  • The page width on phpbb.com is fixed, which is scaled to the screen width on area51.
  • In the forum list and post list pages, when cursor is hovering on a table cell, the background color of the cell is ..pink.. on area51.phpbb.com.
  • The table header of the forum list and the post list is lighter on area51
  • There is a nice little text size switcher at the top right on area51
anything else?
by the way, I think put the author info on right is a sexy idea, and I still can't take so many round corners...
Last edited by GanQuan on Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
karlsemple
Former Team Member
Posts: 39802
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:54 am
Location: Hereford, UK
Contact:

Re: Prosilver on phpbb.com V.S. Prosilver on area51.phpbb.com

Post by karlsemple » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:51 am

without meaning to sound rude, what is the point of this topic? No one is making any secret of the fact the prosilver on this site is slightly modified to fit in with the site design
Image

User avatar
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Posts: 69418
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:44 am
Location: Oxford, UK
Contact:

Re: Prosilver on phpbb.com V.S. Prosilver on area51.phpbb.com

Post by KevC » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:51 am

Basically, area51 is more like what the shipped style is going to be.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
Image
Cheap UK Hosting
"In the land of the blind the little green bloke with no pupils is king - init!"

User avatar
GanQuan
Registered User
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:19 am
Contact:

Re: Prosilver on phpbb.com V.S. Prosilver on area51.phpbb.com

Post by GanQuan » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:55 am

karlsemple wrote: without meaning to sound rude, what is the point of this topic? No one is making any secret of the fact the prosilver on this site is slightly modified to fit in with the site design

well, there are other modifications going on, like the text size switcher.

User avatar
karlsemple
Former Team Member
Posts: 39802
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:54 am
Location: Hereford, UK
Contact:

Re: Prosilver on phpbb.com V.S. Prosilver on area51.phpbb.com

Post by karlsemple » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:01 am

The template was not complete when this site went live and is probably still not complete. The core template is the same, like I say there are things missing which may be missing as they were not present in the template when it was applied to this site or because the they have been removed as part of the customisation for this site :)
Image

User avatar
GanQuan
Registered User
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:19 am
Contact:

Re: Prosilver on phpbb.com V.S. Prosilver on area51.phpbb.com

Post by GanQuan » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:08 am

karlsemple wrote: The template was not complete when this site went live and is probably still not complete. The core template is the same, like I say there are things missing which may be missing as they were not present in the template when it was applied to this site or because the they have been removed as part of the customisation for this site :)

so the final release will be more like the one on area51? that's great

User avatar
karlsemple
Former Team Member
Posts: 39802
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:54 am
Location: Hereford, UK
Contact:

Re: Prosilver on phpbb.com V.S. Prosilver on area51.phpbb.com

Post by karlsemple » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:36 am

GanQuan wrote:
karlsemple wrote: The template was not complete when this site went live and is probably still not complete. The core template is the same, like I say there are things missing which may be missing as they were not present in the template when it was applied to this site or because the they have been removed as part of the customisation for this site :)

so the final release will be more like the one on area51? that's great



I believe that is the plan :)
Image

Post Reply

Return to “phpBB Discussion”