Kellanved wrote:There is no reason to write in large and bold in a discussion topic. It works for everybody using updated files.
oh look! another un-answered answer! so far you guys are helping tremendously by beating the bush. hey! I got an answer... read what everyone else wrote again because evidently it didn't work the first 25 times, it should work the 26th time. Updated files? yeah... uhm... tried that... same problem. Been over it 25 times to date. something isn't working like its suppose to which usually means "BUG" (or I thought it did). Any ideas or is this going to be a constant "run-around-the-topic" idea related to: "Its working for 98%! The other 2% of you can keep clearing your cache/temps/refresh until it works." I love getting blow-off help when your not the majority. Thanks!
okay... so I found the problem: Here's the fix for all those who aren't php guru's... PURGING the cache from the front page within the ACP is not the answer. You actually hafta go into the ACP/STYLES tab and under style components, select templates. Under options, click CACHE... Mark all and delete. That SOLVES the problem for the button text, but you still may have the same problem on buttons within mods; which is still a mystery as such has yet to be figured out.