how to add swf games to site

Need some custom code changes to the phpBB core simple enough that you feel doesn't require an extension? Then post your request here so that community members can provide some assistance.

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
kuwait45

how to add swf games to site

Post by kuwait45 »

Hi, i have started gaming site, but i don't want html5 games, i only need to add swf games like this site **link removed** can anyone tell me how to add swf games to a custom site. =
Last edited by HiFiKabin on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam Link Removed
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: how to add swf games to site

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

why would you want to do that? swf/flash is not recommended for anyone to include in a website since it has developed very serious security issues over the last couple of years. many new softwares do not even support it to begin with.

all current browsers support html5. not being a game, I can't say for sure, but I would bet that most of the old flash games are available now in html5.

oh, I assume you are talking about a phpbb bulletin board site. that is what this support board is for. anyway, you can turn on flash in the admin panel and then you can use a flash bbcode to insert a flash file in a post. I don't know if that will do what you want or not.

either way, I would suggest you do NOT do flash at all, but hey, it is your board.

luck,
robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.

Return to “phpBB Custom Coding”