[HELP!] Circle Avatars, Sidebar Shout Box

Need some custom code changes to the phpBB core simple enough that you feel doesn't require an extension? Then post your request here so that community members can provide some assistance.

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
stephhhh

[HELP!] Circle Avatars, Sidebar Shout Box

Post by stephhhh » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:48 am

Name: Steph

Site Link: http://flawlessfic.com/

Style: Milkv2 -> http://preview.themeforest.net/item/mil ... w/16119149

Problem(s):
  • I need with getting the avatars to be circles rather than squares throughout the entire site.
  • The avatar won't show up in the forum portion under the category as show PICTURE A. PICTURE B is how my site looks currently.
  • I need help with getting my shoutbox [mChat] moved to the sidebar if possible
PICTURE A

PICTURE B
Never get cocky in your craft, there's the opportunity that it may change for the better and leave your old mindset behind for something new and improved. Rather than being dismissive learn something new. You never know it might better your creative formula. Ask questions rather than assume that you know it all because chances are you don't.

Ger
Recognised Extension Developer

Re: [HELP!] Circle Avatars, Sidebar Shout Box

Post by Ger » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:31 am

Milk is a premium theme, you should seek support where you purchased it. We don't have the source code and you aren't permitted to share it.
My extensions: Simple CMS, Feed post bot, Avatar Resize, Modbreak, Magic OGP, Live topic update and Modern Quote
Newest: Quoted Where + anonymize

Like my work? Buy me a coffee to keep it coming. :ugeek:
-Available for custom work-

Return to “phpBB Custom Coding”