Hide post count

Need some custom code changes to the phpBB core simple enough that you feel doesn't require an extension? Then post your request here so that community members can provide some assistance.

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
JimA
Former Team Member
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Re: Hide post count

Post by JimA »

I think James made a small mistake with which part to delete from the viewtopic_body.html file.
Try removing this, and don't forget to purge the cache afterwards. :)

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_POSTS != '' --><dd class="profile-posts"><strong>{L_POSTS}{L_COLON}</strong> <!-- IF postrow.U_SEARCH !== '' --><a href="{postrow.U_SEARCH}"><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.POSTER_POSTS}<!-- IF postrow.U_SEARCH !== '' --></a><!-- ENDIF --></dd><!-- ENDIF -->
Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Former Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.
thom_forum

Post by thom_forum »

JimA wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:47 pm I think James made a small mistake with which part to delete from the viewtopic_body.html file.

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_POSTS != '' --><dd class="profile-posts"><strong>{L_POSTS}{L_COLON}</strong> <!-- IF postrow.U_SEARCH !== '' --><a href="{postrow.U_SEARCH}"><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.POSTER_POSTS}<!-- IF postrow.U_SEARCH !== '' --></a><!-- ENDIF --></dd><!-- ENDIF -->
THAT's it, now the post count is gone.
Awesome. Thanks so much folks. :)
pierredu

Post by pierredu »

thom_forum wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:30 pm I'm unable to install that. After copying it to /ext/lmdi it doesn't show up in the disabled addons. I run 3.2.3, is that compatible with this version?
It works on my board. Just enable it and the line 'Beiträge: 1' disappears.
HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Post by HiFiKabin »

JimA wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:47 pm I think James made a small mistake with which part to delete from the viewtopic_body.html file.

:oops: copy/paste error. Thats what it was supposed to be.

Return to “phpBB Custom Coding”