Invalid Form From External Form

Need some custom code changes to the phpBB core simple enough that you feel doesn't require an extension? Then post your request here so that community members can provide some assistance.

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
ndmccain
Name: Nicole McCain

Invalid Form From External Form

Post by ndmccain » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:16 pm

Solved using viewtopic.php?t=2511956#p15257931

I’m using 3.2.7.

I’m using this tutorial (I knows it’s old) viewtopic.php?f=71&t=719055 it all worked perfectly except for the external login form from the Wiki (https://wiki.phpbb.com/Practical.External_login).

It says it’s an “Invalid Form” and I have to login though PhpBB and than it redirects me to the desired URL.

Here’s my form:

Code: Select all

<form action="./boards/ucp.php?mode=login" method="post">
                              <input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="../dashboard.php" />

<div class="form-group">
                         <label>Username</label>
                   <input class="au-input au-input--full" type="text" name="username">
                                </div>
                                <div class="form-group">
                       <label>Password</label>
                          <input class="au-input au-input--full" type="password" name="password">
                                </div>

</div>
       <div class="login-checkbox">                         
<label for="autologin"><input type="checkbox" name="autologin" id="autologin" /> Log me on automatically each visit </label>
</div>
<input class="au-btn au-btn--block au-btn--blue m-b-20" type="submit" name="login" value="login" />
One more question I currently have pages redirected to the login form if they’re not logged in. I had them returning to their previous page but since converting it all to PhpBB I’m not sure how to do it!

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Return to “phpBB Custom Coding”