Adding fields in de MOBILE version of the mini-profile

Need some custom code changes to the phpBB core simple enough that you feel doesn't require an extension? Then post your request here so that community members can provide some assistance.

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED IN THIS SUB-FORUM
Hysteriaa

Adding fields in de MOBILE version of the mini-profile

Post by Hysteriaa »

Hello!

English is nog my default language so if I'm using different words or some sentences are looking weird, well, than it's because of that!

My question is about the miniprofiles which are visible on every topic where you can see the username, avatar, rank, that sort of things.

I know you can add profilefields whatever you like to add. You have the standard options like the number of posts someone has placed on the forum, the age of a person, location of where that person lives, whatever. Anything is possible.
Some of the fields you can add in the administration panel (don't know the English word because I have my forum in my own language, but I think it is called something like administration panel), and other fields you can add by installing extensions.

Now my question.

Every field I add, is visible on the 'normal version'. In other words: on my computer.
But when I open my forum on my mobile phone (so I'm speaking about the mobile version of my forum now), only a few things are visible, like name, rank and avatar, and nothing more than that.
I'd like to decide for myself what is visible in the miniprofile on the mobile version and what's not.
I really don't know where I can add or edit that.

I really hope someone can help me out with that!

Greets, Hysteriaa

Return to “phpBB Custom Coding”