When I ran the one from the second post in this thread, I got an internal server error on step 3. When I refreshed the page, I got a bajillion errors that all seemed to revolve around the lack of a user_passwd_salt column in the phpbb_users table. However, I can't find where in the script it actually looks for user_passwd_salt to try removing it.splitice wrote:The latest version: http://thewarezscene.org/forums/phpbb3- ... 01614.html
There is an indev version but it is nowhere nearstable yet (not that its getting any development time ATM)
When I tried the script from the post I quoted up above, I got an internal server error after step 2 and refreshing the page did not fix it, and I could not proceed past that point.